Getting your eyeliner right is one of the most important steps of eye makeup. Here are some eye makeup techniques for beginners that should be definitely followed.
- Use a makeup remover so that your eyelids are oil/grease-free to ensure a smudge-proof application with the eyeliner.
- To get that perfect wing while using an eyeliner, keep your eyes open, look straight into the mirror, and line the outer corners of the eyes.
- Make sure you apply the eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible so that it appears to be a part of your natural lash-line.
- To achieve a soft smoky eye, go for pencil eyeliner as it tends to be softer and creamier. Apply it on the eyelids and smudge it with your finger so that it looks more natural and gorgeous.
- As you age, you might be reluctant to use an eyeliner. You don’t have to stop using the eyeliner, rather, opt for more subtle colors, such as brown and grey, and apply lots of mascara to complement the look.