How can we talk about eye makeup and not talk about mascara? Here are some important tips for proper mascara application.
- Start applying the mascara from the roots of your lashes and not the tips. This technique gives you enough volume and doesn’t weigh down your eyelashes.
- To prevent your lashes from looking clumpy, coat on layers of mascara, depending on the desired volume.
- To make your mascara last longer, avoid pumping the wand while pulling out the mascara. Instead, swirl it. This also doesn’t dry out the mascara.
- In case you are using an eyelash curler after applying the mascara, ensure the mascara on the eyes is semi-wet and not dry.
- While applying the mascara on the lower lashes, place a tissue paper right under your lashes to prevent smudging your makeup.