More Eye Makeup Tips For Beginners:
- Use a blotting paper to remove the excess eye-shadow without disturbing the eyeliner.
- A great tip to curl your lashes instantly is by blow-drying your curler right before you curl your lashes. But ensure that it is not too hot.
- To avoid eye-shadow fall out, finish your eye makeup first and then proceed with the base. This will ensure that the makeup looks fresh.
- Focus on one feature at a time. When wearing loud eye makeup, keep the lips subtle or nude and vice versa.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes by using a lighter color of eye-shadow on the eyes as this makes the eyes look brighter.
- Fill your brows and define them by using a concealer or a foundation on the outer corners of your brows. This helps in defining the brows perfectly.
Here we have covered all the basic required to excel in eye makeup. If you are a newbie in makeup or don’t have much stronger makeup game, hopefully these mentioned points would helped you out. But if you are a pro, and have some effective and cool tips up in your sleeve, please add those in the comments section below to help others out.