We hearten your every comment on TheGlamourLady.com & we wish you will accompany the conversation. We can’t always be moderate with every comment, but we always expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but shared respect is essential, and harassment, and unkind behavior or words are out-of-bounds.
Through the entry of any comments or other material on TheGlamourLady.com, you provide us the immutable authority to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material which disobey on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Lifed in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- By Posting the same note more than once or “spam.”
TheGlamourLady.com reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, You agree that you will indemnify Lifed against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.